Beautiful Apartments Privacy Statement.
This policy describes how we handle and process your personal data as our customer or visitor of our website. Read this policy carefully in order to understand how we treat your personal data. Beautiful Apartments is committed to ensure your privacy and safeguard your data on all our platforms.
AB Beautiful Apartments i Nacka, VAT number SE556857-331401, (hereinafter called “Beautiful Apartments”) is the controller for processing of the personal data described in this statement. If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect and why?
When reservations are made, we collect personal data, mainly for our guests, as names, address, telephone number, email address and employer information (as employee number of the company).
When someone else (than the actual guest) makes a booking for another person, we process the other persons personal data with the legal basis legitimate interest of the booker (which usually is the employer to the person) and for our own legitimate interest in order to be able to know what is needed for their particular stay.
We process our customers e-mail addresses for marketing purposes, as our legitimate interest. There is a possibility to choose not to be added to our marketing emailing list when we collect the information, and at every consecutive email from us there will be a possibility to opt-out from the emailing list. You can also opt out from marketing by emailing us at email@example.com.
We regularly perform voluntary questionnaires, by leaving a questionnaire in the rooms of the guests. If the guest answers with their personal data, we might save that personal data for that particular person in order to provide a more personalized experience for that person, based on our legitimate interest. Our quests have the possibility to stay anonymous when filling out the questionnaires, and such information be aggregated and used to enhance our services.
If you have previously given a particular consent to a specific processing of your data, you can freely withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your information, then we will stop processing your personal data for that purpose.
We not use any tracking cookies on our webpage, hence we do not track or collect any personal data when browsing our webpage.
Your privacy choices and rights
Since we process your personal data, it is important that you know what rights you have as a data subject. Below you will find information about what rights you have and how they relate to the information that we process.
• Right of access. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal data we have stored about you, and you are entitled to receive it free of charge. You can send a request for access to your information by email to email@example.com.
• Right to rectification. If we have incorrect or incomplete information about you then you are entitled to request that we correct it at any time.
• Right to erasure. If we process your personal data with your consent, and you choose to withdraw your consent, you have the right to request that that information be deleted.
• Right to object. When we process your information on the basis of legitimate interest you have the right to object to this processing. If you object to such processing, we must either show compelling legitimate reasons that overrides the reasons you stated, or stop the processing of your data. Send such objection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to data portability. You have the right to move your data from Beautiful Apartments to another organization of your choice or to download your data. Please email email@example.com if you wish to exercise this right.
• Right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority. If you are not satisfied with how we treat your personal data, we hope you tell us so that we can better manage your trust. Regardless, you always have the right to file a complaint at the competent supervisory authority. For more information about the Swedish Supervisory Authority, follow the following link (in Swedish) https://www.datainspektionen.se/om-oss/arbetssatt/klagomal/.
We put your personal integrity in first place and we are working actively so that your personal data is processed with utmost care. We have physical, electronical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We take the measures that are needed to make sure that your personal data is handled safely and in accordance with this Notice and the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
You provide personal data at your own risk, since transfers over the internet or mobile networks are never done without risks.
If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we share your information with
Service providers and others
We use the technology of third party service providers when processing your personal data, such as mail service providers, marketing providers or different payment providers. We always ensure that they maintain at least as much data protection for your data as we do.
List of third-party services
Service Provider Purpose
Software Answers Inc Booking service
Microsoft outlook Emailing service
Visma Invoicing service
Mailchimp Email Marketing service
Dropbox Cloud storage
Transfers to third countries
Some of our service providers are in countries outside of the European Union. The service providers that we use, located outside of the EU, have adhered to the ”EU-US Privacy Shield Framework”, which make that such transfers subject to appropriate safeguards. If you would like more information about how the framework is operation, you can get more information about the framework from their website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
Beautiful Apartments is a business-to-business service directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over. We do not target at children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from any person under 16 years of age. If you believe that your child’s data has been collected by us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Updates of our Policy Statement
Updates of this statement will be done regularly. The Statement is available for reading on our website and can also be sent to you. If you would like to see past versions of this statement, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Statement was last updated 25th of May 2018.
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com